Important Guess Paper for F.Sc Part-II Biology is available. F.Sc (Class XII or HSSC-II) Biology helping notes as indicated by another example of all sheets of Punjab in which Bahawalpur, D.G Khan, Faisalabad, Gujranwala, Lahore, Multan, Rawalpindi, Sahiwal, Mirpur (Azad Kashmir) and Federal Board are incorporated. It has been distributed by Punjab Curriculum and Textbook Board, Government of Punjab.
Important Guess Paper for F.Sc Part-II Biology
Important Short Questions for F.Sc Part-II Biology
- Define teratology?
- What are identical twins?
- How seed is formed?
- Define embryonic induction?
- What is hensen’s node?
- Differentiate between heterochromatin and euchromatin?
- What is transcription?
- Define codon?
- What is anticodon?
- What is gene pool?
- What is malignant cancer (Tumor)?
- Explain natural selection?
- What hydrothermal vents?
- What is elctrophoresis?
- What is function of RNA polymerase in transcription?
- What is’ semi-conservative replication?
- Define sex linked traits?
- Define epistasis?
- Define sex-influenced trait?
- What is product rule?
- What is hardy Weinberg theorem?
- What are vectors?
- What is SRY gene?
- Differentiate between dominant and recessive trait?
- What is meant by cell cycle?
- Differentiate between mitosis and meiosis?
- What is mitotic apparatus?
- What is necrosis?
- Define crossing over?
- What is test cross?
- What are restriction enzyme?
- What is MODY?
- Define Homeostasis?
- Define anhydrobiosis with an example?
- What is meant by Lithotripsy?
- What are various characters of Profundal zone of lake?
- What are food web and its contribution in ecosystem?
- Difference between chlorosis and. etiolation?
- Differentiate between tetanus, and muscle tatany?
- Differentiate between Osmoconformers and osmoregulators?
- How muscle fatigue is produced?
- What is ecdysis?
- What is tendon?
- What is gall in plants?
- How does nicotine affect the body?
- Differentiate between ureotelic and uricotelic animals.
- What is pyrexia and what are it’s causes?
- Explain deamination?
- What is protonephridium?
- What are jutamedullary nephrons?
- Define turgor pressure? What is it’s importance?
- What are auxius? How do they affect plant movement?
- What are Meristems?
- What are adaptations in plants to high temperature?
- Differentiate between hinje joint and ball and socket joint?
- Define vernatlization?
- Explain after birth in human female?
- What is role of placenta in maintaining pregnancy in human female?
- Différentiate between growth and development?
- Define growth correlation?
- What is ovoviviparous animals?
- Define apoptosis?
- Define cir-cadian rhythm?
- What are cranial and spinal nerves?
- What is imprinting?
- What is tissue culturing?
- How peritoneal dialysis is carried out?
- What is parasympathetic nervous system?
- What is role of phytochrom in flowering in long day and short day plants?
- Differentiate between Ligament and tendon?
- What are transgenic animals?
- What is food chain and food web?
- Explain green house effect?
- Define demography?
- Explain soil depletion?
- What is taiga?
- What are plankton? What are its kind?
- Define ecological niche?
- What are biome. Give names of some of the major biomes of the world?
- What are vestigial organs?
- What is coelom?
- Define regeneration?
Guess Paper: Important Long Questions for F.Sc Part-II Biology
UNIT NO.15 HOMEOSTASIS
Osmoregulation in different environments, excretion in plants, dialysis, Liver, formation and concentrators of urine. thermoregulation in mammals.
UNIT NO.16 SUPPORT AND MOVEMENT
Significance of secondary growth, Plant movements, · Exoskeleton, Skull, Vertebral column, sliding Filament Model.
UNIT NO.17 COORDINATION AND CONTROL
Plant hormones, Types of Receptors, Nerve Impulse, Pituitary gland, Thyroid gland, Adrenal Gland, Learning Behaviour.
UNIT NO.18 REPRODUCTION
Male & Female reproductive System, Female reproductive Cycle.
UNIT NO.19 GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT
Meristem, Growth Correlation. Embryonic induction, Aging.
UNIT NO.20 CHROMOSOMES AND DNA
Experiment of Hershey & Chase/Meselson-Stahl, DNA Replication process, Transcription, Genetic code, Translation.
UNIT NO.21 CELL CYCLE
- Importance of mitosis, Meiosis; Importance of meiosis, Meiotic errors (non-disjuncitons), and Apoptosis
UNIT NO.22 VARIATION AND GENETICS
Law of Segregation, Independent assortment, Test cross, multiple alleles, Rh Blood groups, Sex determination, Colour blindness. Incomplete dominance, Diabeties.
UNIT NO.23 BIOTECHNOLOGY
Cloning of gene, PCR, Genetics Engineering in plants.
UNIT NO.24 EVOLUTION
Evidences of evolution, Evolution from Prokaryote to Eukaryote, Darwinism, Hard Weinberg theorem and factors.
UNIT NO.25 ECOSYSTEM
Succession, symbiosis, Nzcycle.
UNIT NO.26 SAME MAJOR ECOSYSTEM
Inter-version of man in aquatic environment, Some major ecosystem in Pakistan.
UNIT NO.27 Man and His Environment
Wild life, fossil fuel, deforestation, Air pollution & its effects, Eutrophication.