Agriculture And Forestry is about the Land,Field,Medicine, and Cultivated Harvesting.
(ACCORDING TO THE FPSC)
Part-I: Agriculture (50 marks)
- I. Idea of Integrated Agriculture: Components of characteristic assets as bases farming creation (Land, Water, organic, Environmental, Solar, Energy).
- II. Difficulties in Pakistan’s Agriculture: Present situation and future possibility Expository outline: issues and techniques for development of harvest the board domesticated animals the executives, fisheries, house industry, asset the executives, and advancement.
- III. Components of Climate and their Relationship with Crop Growth: Farming System organic nitrogen obsession, soil profile, structure and surface, soil richness, soil disintegration and preservation, water logging, and saltiness.
- IV. Hereditary Improvement for Crop Production: GMO crops, Seed creation
- V. Cultivation: Floriculture, finishing, nuisances, and illnesses of horticulture crops a their control, incorporated vermin the executives.
Part-II Agriculture And Forestry (50 Marks)
- I. Timberland, go grounds and untamed life significance and criticalness
- II.Forest the executives and use, wood-based ventures in Pakistan, cilvi culture.
- III. Range the executives and usage.
- National and universal timberland riches insights.
- Job of untamed life as worth expansion to ranger service.
- Woodland based natural life assets of Pakistan and their administration, eco-the travel industry
- VII. Ranger service, agro ranger service, social ranger service, and timberland bio-measurements
- VIII. Financial and biological effect of man-made timber lands.
- IX. Watershed Management and job of backwoods in winning environmental change situation National woods laws and arrangements at the national level, biodiversity and condition
SUGGESTED BOOKS FOR THIS SUBJECT
|1.||Shaping the Future of Water for Agriculture||World Bank, USA|
|2.||Participatory Rural Development in Pakistan||Khan, M. H|
|3.||Agriculture in Pakistan||Khan M. H.|
|4.||Economic Survey of Latest Years||Khan M. H.|
Census of Latest Years
|Khan M. H.|
|6.||Fundamentals of Soil Science||Henry D. Foth|
|7.||Manual of Plant Production||Abdul Manan.|
|8.||Principles of Field Crop Production||Martin., J.H. & Leonard,|
|9.||Diseases of Field Crops||Dickson, J.G|
|10.||Irrigation Principles & Practices||Israelson, O.W.|
Vaughn, E. Hansen.
|11.||A Text-Book of Plant Pathology||A.V.S.S. Sambamurti|
|12.||Breeding Field Crops||Poehlman|
|13.||The Principles of Agronomy.||Harris, Franklin Stewart|
|14.||Forest Types of Pakistan||Champion, H.G., S.K.|
Seth and, G.M.Khattak
|15.||Manual of Silviculture for Pakistan||Champion, H.G., S.K.|
Seth and G.M.Khattak
|16.||Trees of Pakistan||M.I. Sheikh|
|17.||Range Management in Pakistan||M.A.A. Qureshi|
|18.||Comprehensive Forestry||B.A. Raza|
|19.||Farm Forestry in Pakistan,||M.A.A. Qureshi|
|20.||Forest Management||G.M. Khattak,|
|21.||Wildlife Ecology, Conservation, and Management||A. R. E. Sinclair, J. M.|
|22.||Basics of Forestry & Allied Sciences||Dr. Masood A.A.|